• Polished amber• Available in polished cognac, raw honey and raw cherry/honey color
Baltic amber is a fossil resin produced by pine trees in the Baltic region. It is valued not only for its decorative but also for healing properties as the resin contains succinic acid that gives these semi-precious stones analgesic and anti-inflammatory powers. Wearing the bracelet daily reduces drooling and fussiness as it boosts the baby's immune system and reduces gum swelling, giving relief already in 15-30 minutes. Every bead is knotted in between to prevent scattering if breakage should occur. and to make it more resistant. The screw clasp prevents your baby from removing it.
• Available in 2 sizes: 13cm | 5.1" and 14-15cm | 5.5-5.9".
• Individually knotted beads and a twist clasp closure for extra safety
• Certified pure amber from Lithuania
• Please note that the bracelet is not for chewing and should be removed during naps and when the baby is unsupervised.
Worldwide Shipping! Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery depending on your location! Find out more >>Shipping & Delivery
Risk-Free Shopping Guarantee! We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so if for any reason you are not 100% happy, you can return your item. Find out more >>Returns & Refunds